Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin
Hydrocarbon Resins asTackifier resin are made from petroleum based feedstocks either aliphatic (C5), aromatic (C9), DCPD (dicyclopentadiene), or mixtures of these：
- Aliphatic Resins(C5100,C5090,C52100）.Light Color,Less odor.It is tackify resin which mostly used to tackify aliphatic polymers, especially natural rubber, EVA, SIS and APO
- Aromatic Resin(C9-100,110,120,130,140) .It is based on C9 aromatic feedstock .The Color Gardner is #4-18.They are used mainly in EVA-based adhesives, contact adhesive for footwear, printing inks, sealants, and paints. C9 liquid resins are especially useful in flooring adhesives
- Aliphatic/Aromatic Resins(C5/C93100）are C9 based copolymerized with C5 aliphatic monomers. They are excellent tackifiers for use in EVA, SBS, and natural rubber polymers. C5/C93100 resin can also be used in SIS-based HMPSA to provide low melt viscosities with an optimum balance between cohesion and adhesion.
- 4.Hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin C9(HY9100), Aromatic Resins are produced through the controlled hydrogenation aromatic resins. Usually these resins are colorless (water-white) and are very stable to heat, weathering, and oxidation.
- Hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin C5（HY5100）, Aliphatic Resinsare basic C5 hydrocarbon tackifers that have been hydrogenated to improve their color and thermal stability
- Hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin DCPD (HY6100,HY6120),DCPD basic hydrocarbon resin tackifers,Colourless and odourless
Product list as below ,if you have special parameters ,please feel free to contact us further .
Product Type Softening Point(oC) Color
#0-1 Solvent Based pressure sensitive adhesives
Hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive
#0-1 C5 resin HC-51100 95-105 #3-5 Rubber Tackifying Resin HC-52100 95-105 #3-5 Hot-melting road marking paint HC-5090 90-95 #3-5 Rubber Tackifying Resin C5/C9 copolymer resin HC-52110 95-105 #4-6 Rubber（Radial Type ）or Adhesive C9 resin
Printing Ink industry
#8-18 Coumarone Resin C90 90-100:
#18 Rubber（Radial Type ） DCPD Resin DCPD resin 95-105 #3-5 Rubber Tackifying Resin