Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin
Hydrocarbon Resins are made from petroleum based feedstocks either aliphatic (C5), aromatic (C9), DCPD (dicyclopentadiene), or mixtures of these：
- 1. Aliphatic Resins(C5100,C5100A,C52100）.Light Color,Less odor.It is tackify resin which mostly used to tackify aliphatic polymers, especially natural rubber, EVA, SIS and APO
- 2. Aromatic Resin(C9-100,110,120,130,140) .It is based on C9 aromatic feedstock .The Color Gardner is #4-18.They are used mainly in EVA-based adhesives, contact adhesive for footwear, printing inks, sealants, and paints. C9 liquid resins are especially useful in flooring adhesives
- 3. Aliphatic/Aromatic Resins(C5/C93100）are C9 based copolymerized with C5 aliphatic monomers. They are excellent tackifiers for use in EVA, SBS, and natural rubber polymers. C5/C93100 resin can also be used in SIS-based HMPSA to provide low melt viscosities with an optimum balance between cohesion and adhesion.
- 4.Hydrogenated C9(HY9100), Aromatic Resins are produced through the controlled hydrogenation aromatic resins. Usually these resins are colorless (water-white) and are very stable to heat, weathering, and oxidation.
- 5.Hydrogenated C5（HY5100）, Aliphatic Resinsare basic C5 hydrocarbon tackifers that have been hydrogenated to improve their color and thermal stability
- 6.Hydrogenated DCPD (HY6100,HY6200),DCPD basic hydrocarbon resin tackifers,Colourless and odourless