HY-5100 Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin C5
Water White Hydrogenated Resin
EINECS No.: 265-116-8
CAS No.: 64742-16-1
The Main Properties And Features:
1. Main raw material is cracking C5 and is obtained by hydrogenation
2. Water White and Odorless
3. Good thermal stability, good heating resistance
4. Good compatibility with base polymer such as SIS, EVA, SBS, SEBS, polyolefin
5. Widely applied in hot melt adhesive(HMA), pressure sensitive adhesive(PSA)
Product Name: Aliphatic Resin C5 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin
HY-5100 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon resin the main raw material is cracking Aliphatic C5 and is obtained by hydrogenation, to achieve high quality, multi-purose water white thermoplastic Hydrocarbon resin.
HY-5100 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon resin is mainly used for hot-melt adhesives, hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive tackifiers, product have the property of good thermal stability, low odor, and good compatibility With SIS, APAO, etc.
Kolon SU-100, Escorez 5300, Escorez 5320, Escorez 5340
Hydrogenated Petroleum C5 Resin
Hydrogenated Resin C5 HY-5100 compatible in useful proportions with natural and synthetic rubbers, ethylene-vinyl acetate(EVA) copolymers, amorphous polyolefins, paraffin and microcrystal-line waxes, ethylene-vinyl acetate(EVA) resins;
Styrene-butadiene rubber(SBR) copolymer, styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene(SEBS), styrene-isoprene-styrene(SIS) and styrene-butadiene-styrene(SBS) block copolymers.
- Used in non-woven fabrics field, as production adhesive agents in the materials like disposable diapers and sanitary napkins;
- Tackify resin used in hot melt adhesives, pressure sensitive adhesives, sealants;
- And for a variety of rubber system as a thickening aid, plastic modification additives, like OPP thin additives, polypropylene, ink additives, waterproofing agent.
|ECOPOWER Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin|
|Test Method||ASTM E 28||ASTM D 1544||ASTM D 1209||ASTM D 974|
ECOPOWER Related Products
HY-5100 Hydrogenated Petroleum C5 Resin
Packing: 25kg in PE bag or Paper bag.With pallet or without pallet.
Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
1. Solvent Based pressure sensitive adhesives;
2.Hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive(Sticky Tape); Rubber Adhesive.