Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin C5 For Non-Woven Fabrics Field HY5100
Hydrogenated Resin (Water White) C5 Resin HY5100
Aliphatic C5 hydrogenated Resin
EINECS No.: 265-116-8
CAS No.: 64742-16-1
The Main Properties And Features:
1. Main raw material is cracking C5 and is obtained by hydrogenation
2. Water White and Odorless
3. Good thermal stability, good heating resistance
4. Good compatibility with base polymer such as SIS, EVA, SBS, SEBS, polyolefin
5. Widely applied in hot melt adhesive(HMA), pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA)
Technical Data Sheet
Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin C5 HY5100
Water White Resin based on Aliphatic Resin C5
The main raw material is cracking aliphatic C5 and is obtained by hydrogenation, to achieve high quality, multi-purpose water white hydrocarbon resin.
HY-5100 is mainly used for hot-melt adhesives, hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive tackifiers, product have the property of good thermal stability, low odor, and good compatibility With SIS, APAO.
Kolon SU-100, Escorez 5300, Escorez 5320, Escorez 5340
- Used in non-woven fabrics field, as production adhesive agents in the materials like disposable diapers and sanitary napkins.
- Hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin C5 HY5100 used in hot melt adhesives, pressure sensitive adhesives, sealants;and for a variety of rubber system as a thickening aid, plastic modification additives, like OPP thin additives, polypropylene, ink additives, waterproofing agent.
ECOPOWER Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin
|Test Method||ASTM E 28||ASTM D 1544||ASTM D 1209||ASTM D 974|
HY-5100 Hydrogenated Petroleum C5 Resin
Packing: 25kg in PE bag or Paper bag.With pallet or without pallet.
Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.