C9 Aromatic Resin Catalyst HC Series Cold Polymerization
Cold Polymerization Resin HC Series C9 – Catalyst Process
EINECS No.: 265-116-8
CAS No.: 64742-16-1
1. Good solubility and adhesive
2. Increase the printing quality like widen color
3. Quick drying and brighter
4. Improve the strength and aging resistance of the rubber, waterproof, alkali resistance
Technical Data Sheet
C9 Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin (Aromatic Resin)
C9 Resin HC Series Cold Polymerization (Catalyst Process)
- C9 resin HC Series Hydrocarbon Resin is a low molecular weight thermoplastic aromatic resin produced from petroleum derived C9 fraction through catalytic-polymerization technique.
- It’s a transparent granular solid with the color of light yellow.
- It has the properties of good solubility, mutual solubility, water resistance, insulation, excellent chemical stability over acid and alkali, good adhesive strength, and low heat conduction.
|Test Method||ASTM E 28||ASTM D1544||ASTM D 974||ASTM D 71||ASTM D 1959||ASTM D 1063|
Paints: The mixture of petroleum resin and dry oil can be used for varnish making, increase the alkali resistance and the shock resistance of the varnish.Improve the temperature resistance and waterproof in primer.
Rubbers: With low soften point petroleum resins in rubber will increase the adhesiveness.
it can replace coumarone resin.
Printing inks: Petroleum resins used for printing inks, will increase the drying speed, the radiance and the printing quality, it and also reduce the product cost.
Adhesives: It can increase the adhesiveness of adhesives, and the resistance to high temperature.
Petroleum resin for solvent-based pressures sensitive adhesive are low molecular weight aliphatic petroleum resins that widely applicable to solvent based pressure sensitive adhesive labels and tapes.
HC-Series C9 Cold Polymerization Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin
- Packing: 25kg/Paper bag, the packing can be changed by client’s requirements.
- Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.