Catalyst and Cold Polymerization C9 Aromatic Resin
Cold Polymerization Resin HC Series C9 – Catalyst Process
EINECS No.: 265-116-8
CAS No.: 64742-16-1
1. Good solubility and adhesive
2. Increase the printing quality like widen color
3. Quick drying and brighter
4. Improve the strength and aging resistance of the rubber, waterproof, alkali resistance
Catalyst and Cold Polymerization C9 Aromatic Resin (Catalyst Process)
C9 Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin (Aromatic Resin)
- C9 resin HC Series Hydrocarbon Resin is a low molecular weight thermoplastic aromatic resin which produced from petroleum derived C9 fraction through catalytic-polymerization technique.
- It is a transparent granular solid with the color of light yellow.
- Hydrocarbon resin C9 has the properties of good solubility, mutual solubility, water resistance, insulation, excellent chemical stability over acid and alkali, good adhesive strength, and low heat conduction.
|Test Method||ASTM E 28||ASTM D1544||ASTM D 974||ASTM D 71||ASTM D 1959||ASTM D 1063|
Paints: The mixture of petroleum resin and dry oil can be used for varnish making,and increase the alkali resistance and the shock resistance of the varnish. The resin can improve the temperature resistance and waterproof in primer.
Rubbers: petroleum resins with low softening point in rubber will increase the adhesiveness.C9 resin also can replace coumarone resin.
Printing inks: Petroleum resins used for printing inks, will increase the drying speed, the radiance and the printing quality, it and also reduce the product cost.
Adhesives: It can increase the adhesiveness of adhesives, and the resistance to high temperature.
Petroleum resin for solvent-based pressures sensitive adhesive are low molecular weight aliphatic petroleum resins that widely applicable to solvent based pressure sensitive adhesive labels and tapes.
HC-Series C9 Cold Polymerization Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin
- Packing: 25kg/Paper bag, the packing can be changed by client’s requirements.
- Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.