Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin HC5100 For Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
C5 Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin
For Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
EINECS No.: 265-116-8
CAS No.: 64742-16-1
1. Aliphatic resin with a low molecular weight, good fluidity
2. Excellent thermal stability and weather ability
3. High transparency, Distinguished initial adhesion
4. Best initial adhibiting and cohesive intensity and intensity of stripping
5. Low volatility, Good viscosity, Good compatibility with polymers.
Technical Data Sheet
Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin HC5100 For Pressure Sensitve Adhesive
HC5100 Aromatic Hydrocarbon Resin, Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Resin, Tackifier resin, Petroleum resin C5, Aliphatic Petroleum Resin, Resina C5.
HC-5100 is aliphatic resin with a low molecular weight, good fluidity.
C5 petroleum resin has excellent thermal stability and weather ability.
Low volatility, Good viscosity, Good compatibility with polymers.
High transparency, Distinguished initial adhesion.
Best initial adhibiting and cohesive intensity and intensity of stripping.
- ECOPOWER petroleum resin HC5100 is good to have a good tack and of adhesive and cohesive properties, excellent heating stability and wide compatibility with ethylene vinyl acetate EVA, APAO.
- The solvent-based pressure sensitive adhesive petroleum resin is suitable for solvent-based pressure sensitive adhesive, like PVC tape and medical tape actually.
- It has a good compatibility with natural tackifier resins.
- It also can be used as tackifier resin in adhesive and sealant industries especially for hot-melt adhesive, pressure sensitive adhesives, packaging adhesives, bookbinding adhesives, wood adhesive, adhesive tape, glue sticks and labels, etc.
ECOPOWER C5 Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin
|Masking/Packaging Tape||NR SIS SBS||HC-5100|
|Pressure Sensitive Adhesive||NR SIS SBS||HC-5100, HC-5090|
|Thermoplastic Road Marking Paint||FILLERS||HC-52100, HC-52100A|
|Sealants||BUTYL RUBBER||HC-52100, HC-5100|
|Rubber Compounding||NR BR SBR||DCPD, HC-5100, HC-52100|
HC-5100 C5 Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin For Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Packing: 25 KG in PE bag or Paper bag.With pallet or without pallet.
Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.