Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin Copolymer Resin HY-52110
Hydrogenated Copolymer C5&C9 Resin (Water White)
EINECS No.: 265-116-8
CAS No.: 64742-16-1
1. Low Molecular Weight
2. Excellent balance of peel and shear
3. Excellent compatibility with EVA, APO
4. Metallocene polymers for packaging adhesives
5. Excellent peel and tack properties
Technical Data Sheet
Water White Resin C5&C9 Copolymer
Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin
It has the properties of good glossiness, mutual solubility, water resistance, insulation and very good chemical stability over acid and alkali.
- HY-52110 is used as hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive(HMPSA)
- HY-52110 is used as solvent based pressure sensitive adhesive(SBPSA)
- Case and carton closures
- Casting wax
- Hygiene adhesives
- Labels non food contact
- Packaging tape
- Protective coatings
- Road markings
- Roofing ingredients
- Solvent borne packaging adhesives
- Specialty tape
HY-52110 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin Copolymer Resin
Packing: 25kg in PE bag or Paper bag.With pallet or without pallet.
Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.