Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin C9 HY-9100
Hydrogenated Resin C9 HY-9100
Water White C9 resin
EINECS No.: 265-116-8
CAS No.: 64742-16-1
The Main Properties And Features:
1. Colorless and transparent appearance
2. Odorless and low volatility
3. Excellent heat stability and weather resistance
4. Wide compatibility with various polymer
5. Well-balance adhesive properties, including tack, adhesion and cohesion
Technical Date Sheet
Product Name: Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin C9 HY-9100
HY-9100 is produced through the process of refinement, isolation, polymerization and molding with the raw material of hydrocarbon resin C9, which is the by product from the ethylene fragment.
The product is white granular, aromatic resin, which is easily soluble in organic solvents such as benzene and toluene etc.
- EVA bases hot melt adhesive: HY-9100 is highly compatible with EVA resin ,can produce low cloudy and high transparent hot melt glue ,with well-balance adhesion properties.
- Solvent base pressure sensitive adhesive: HY9100 with wide compatibility to various elastomers, like NR, SBR, IIR and SBC, also can used in pressure sensitive adhesive to produce high qualities tape and label products.
- Plastics modification: HY9100 can blend with PP resin to produce OPP film. After biaxially orientation to improve the clarity, stiffness, printablity, heat seal and gas barrier properties.
Ecopower Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon resin:
Ecopower Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin
|Test Method||ASTM E 28||ASTM D 1544||ASTM D 1209||ASTM D 974|
HY-9100 Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin C9
Packing: 25kg in PE bag or Paper bag.With pallet or without pallet.
Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.