Mixture Of Bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)tetrasulfide And Carbon Black Crosile 69C In Tyre
For Solid Silane For Tire Industry
1. It is black fine granule with slight alcohol odor.
2. Mixture of Si-69 silane coupling agent and carbon black with the same function as Si-69 but easier to operate.
3. Improve the physical and mechanical properties of rubber and greatly strengthen tensile strength.
4. Reduce the permanent deformation and viscosity of rubber.
Technical Data Sheet
Mixture of Bis-[3-(triethoxysilyl)-propyl]-tetrasulfide(50%) and Carbon Black (50%), Silane Carbon Black
Bis[γ-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]tetrasulfide with Carbon Black Z-6945
Bis-[γ-(triethoxysilyl)-propyl]-tetrasulfide with Carbon Black
Silane Coupling Agent Si-69 with Carbon Black
Silane Coupling Agent A-1289 with Carbon Black
Bis-(γ-triethoxysilylpropyl)-tetrasulfide with Carbon Black
Bis-[γ-(triethoxysilylpropyl)]-tetrasulfide with Carbon Black
Silane Coupling Agent KH-8454 with Carbon Black
Coupling Agent-Si-69 with Carbon Black
BHCOUP-Si-69 with Carbon Black
Bis[γ-(triethoxysilyl-propyl]-tetrasulfide with Carbon Black
Bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]tetrasulfide with Carbon Black
4,4,15,15-tetraethoxy-3,16-dioxa-8,9,10,11-tetrathia-4,15-disilaoctadecane with Carbon Black
Bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)tetrasulfide with Carbon Black
Bis-[3-(triethoxysilylpropyl)]-tetrasulfide HP 669 with Carbon Black
Mixture of Bis-[3-(triethoxysilyl)-propyl]-tetrasulfide and Carbon Black
Solid SilaneX-50S, HP69C, JH-S69C, Solid Rubber Silane
Solid Silane Corsile 69C reacts with fillers containing silanol groups during mixing and with the polymer during the vulcanization process under formation of covalent chemical bonds.
This imparts better tensile strength, higher module, reduced compression set, increased abrasion resistance and optimized dynamic properties.
It is used in many applications where white fillers containing silanol groups are involved and optimum technical properties are required.
Tires: An excellent reinforcing agent in tires to reduce heat built-up, reduce rolling resistance and improve the tires’ wet grip.
|Test Items||Target Values
|Sulfur Content %||12 ± 1|
|Ash Content %||11.5±1|
|Heating loss in 105°C||≤2.0%|
- It not only performs the same function as Crosile 69 but also can be used more easily.
- Crosile 69 is used to improve physical and mechanical properties of vulcanizates.
- Crosile 69 is able to markedly improve tensile strength, tearing strength and abrasive resistance and reduce compression set of vulcanizates.
- In addition, it is able to reduce the viscosity and improve the processability of rubber products. Recommend dosage 2.0-8.0 PHR.
- Packing: 25kg /bag
- Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
1.Packing: 25kg in PE bag or Paper bag.
2.Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3.Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.