Vinyltrimethoxysilane Crosile 171
With the function of both coupling agent and crosslinking agent, Crosile-171 can be applied to polyethylene, polypropylene, unsaturated polyester and other polymers.
Vinyl Silane Coupling Agent Vinyltrimethoxysilane Silane Crosile-171
Chemical Name: Vinyltrimethoxysilane, Vinyltrimethoxysilane
CAS NO. : 2768-02-7
Equivalent type:A-171(Momentive), Z-6300(Dow Corning), KH-171, VTMO (Evonik), KBM-1003(Shin-Etsu)
Vinyl Silane Coupling Agent Vinyltrimethoxysilane,Colorless or yellowish transparent liquid, soluble in organic solvents such as alcohol, toluene, propanone, benzene, etc., hydrolyze in acidic aqueous.
|Test Item||Target Values(Spec.Limits)|
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Crosile-171 Content %||min 98|
|Density (ρ20)g/cm3||0.9700 ± 0.0050|
|Refractive index (n25D)||1.3930 ± 0.0050|
1. It is mainly used as coupling agent and crosslinking agent to polyethylene, polypropylene, unsaturated polyester and other polymers.
2. Widely used in cable and pipe of silane crosslinked polyethylene.
3. Improve the affinity of glass fibre, inorganic fillers and resin to react with vinyl.
4. As RTV one component silicone rubber crosslinking agent (alcohol).
Package and storage
1. Package : 25kg in plastic drums or 190kg / drum and 950kg / IBC.
2. Storage : Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Shelf life : One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
1.Package:25kg in plastic drums or 190kg/drum and 950kg/IBC
2.Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3.Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.