CAS NO. : 2996-92-1
A colorless yellow transparent liquid, soluble in many common organic solvents .
|Test Item||Target Values(Spec.Limits)|
|Purity %||³ 98.0|
|Specific Gravity (g/cm3, 20℃)||1.0620 ± 0.0050|
|Refractive index (25℃)||1.4680 ± 0.0050|
Phenyl functional silane can improve thermal stability of other silanes.
It can be used as other silanes and siloxanes intermediates and for hydrophobic surface treatment ,as hydrophobic additive to other silane coupling agents.
PTMS is used to modify the suface of inorganic fillers such as wollastonite and aluminum trihydroxide.
And it makes the surface of these inorganic fillers more hydrophobic and thus increases their dispersability in mineral-filled polymers.
1. especially suited for polymers that are processed at elevated temperatures.
2.reduces the viscosity of the polymer melt.In many sol-gel applications.
3. partially hydrolyzed to form a preproduct that can be further crosslinked using temperature.
Package and storage
- Package: 25 kg in plastic drums and 1000kg/IBC.
- Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
1. Package: 200kg in plastic drum.
2. Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.