Tackifier Terpene Resin HC-4100
Description:terpene resin by polymerization from a mixture of terpenes, terpene resin, also known as polyethylene. It is a good tackifier, with strong adhesion, good aging resistance, high cohesion, heat, light, acid, alkali resistance, smelly, non-toxic, such as good performance.
Terpene resin prominent characteristics
1. This product is light yellow transparent, brittle solid granular thermoplastic.
2. With non-toxic, odorless, resistant to radiation, anti-crystallization properties of oxygen,
heat, light, relatively stable, resistant to acid, alkali, strong electric insulation.
3. Soluble in stupid, toluene, turpentine, gasoline, etc. do not dissolve in water, methanol and ethanol.
1. Terpenes are a new type of resin tackifier excellent, performance is better than the rosin
tackifier and rosin modified resin, such as materials and oil; it is also a hot melt adhesive
2. Widely used in rubber, plastics, inks, coatings, hot melt adhesive, pressure-sensitive
adhesive, adhesives, cable, and color printing, painting, packaging, anti-embroidered oil,
chewing gum and other industries.
Packing and Storage:
1. Packing: 25kg in PE bag or Paper bag.
2. Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
More other product return back