Bis Triethoxysilylpropyl Disulfide Silane Coupling agent Crosile – 75
Crosile@75 (Bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)disulfide) TESPD is a bifunction polysulfidic organosilane and has been widely in the rubber industry.
TESPD is used to improve the reinforcing capability of fillers with silanol group on the their surface,and also as an integral part of curing systems to improve cross-linking network properties.
Compared to the polysulfidic organosilane Crosile 69(Bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)tetrasulfide),Crosile 75 has a higher temperature stability and therefore allows higher mixing temperatures.
Crosile@75 imparts greater tensile strength, higher module, reduced compression set, increased abrasion resistance and optimized dynamic properties.
Application fields are: Low rolling resistance tires
Bis Triethoxysilylpropyl Disulfide Silane Coupling Agent Crosile -75
Bis triethoxysilylpropyl disulfide Silane Coupling agent (Si 75)
Chemical Name: Bis(triethoxysilylpropyl) disulfide silane coupling agent
Cas Number: 56706-10-6
Synonyms:Si75,TESPD ,A-1589; Y-15026;Bis(triethoxysilylpr; Silane coupler SG-Si996 ;
BIS(TRIETHOXYSILYLPROPYL)DISULFIDE ; Bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)disulfane; BIS[3-(TRIETHOXYSILYL)PROPYL]-DISULFIDE ;
Bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl] persulfide ; 3,3′-Bis-(triethoxysilylpropyl) disulfide;Bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl] perdisulfide,Si266，BIS(TRIETHOXYSILYL)-4,5-DITHIOOCTANE
Equivalent to: Silane Coupling agent Si 75 ,Si-75 ,Si-266 (Degussa,German), A-1589(Wolters Kluwer),Z-6820(Dow Corning),HP1589,JH-S75,TESPD
Bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)disulfide is a pale yellow clear liquid with light odor of ethyl alcohol and soluble easily in ethyl alcohol, acetone, benzene, toluene etc.It is unsoluble in water.
|EINECS number: 260-350-7||MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 474.82|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.025||FLASHPOINT: 75°C (167°F)|
|FORMULA: C18H42O6S2SI2||PURITY: 98%||REFRACTIVE INDEX: 1.457|
|Appearance :||pale yellow clear liquid|
|Sulfur Content % :||15±1|
|Alcohol Content % :||≤0.5|
|Other impurity content||≤1|
|γ2 Content % :||≤3.0|
|Specific Gravity (25 ℃)||1.040 ± 0.02|
|Refractive Index (25 ℃)||1.460 ± 0.02|
|Viscosity 25oC cps :||≤12|
- Crosile -75 （Si75 ）Compared with Crosile -69（Si69）, the low-active disulfide group of Si 75 is more reliable and provides more scorch safety..
- Crosile -75 is able to markedly improve tensile strength, tearing strength and abrasive resistance and reduce compression set of vulcanizates. In addition, it can reduce the viscosity and improve the process ability of rubber products.
- Crosile -75 is especially suitable to improve the reinforcing properties of fillers that contain hydroxyl groups in all unsaturated polymers having double bonds or their blends.
- Silica, talc powder, mica powder and clay can be used in combination with Crosile -75 in polymers such as NR, IR, SBR, BR, NBR and EPDM. Recommend dosage 2.0-8.0PHR
- Silane 75 is able to markedly improve tensile strength, tearing strength and abrasive resistance and reduce compression set of vulcanizates. In addition, it can reduce the viscosity and improve the process ability of rubber products.
Package and storage:
- Package: 25kg or 200kg, 1000 kg in plastic drum.
- Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
1.Package:25kg or 200kg, 1000 kg in plastic drum.
2.Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3.Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.