Precipitated Silica Ecoreinforce 826 For Food Grade
Precipitated Silica Silicone Dioxide Powder
For Food Grade
Type: Ecoreinforce 826
CAS NO.: 10279-57-9
EINECS No.: 238-878-4
1. Low heavy metal
3. High-biopotency silica
4. As carrier, convert any kind of liquid into free flowing powder.
5. It has a wide range of applications that includes non-dairy products, cheese, spices, and seasonings, among many others.
Technical Data Sheet
Precipitated Silica Silicone Dioxide
Formula: SiO2 nH2O
Synonym: Amorphous Silica, SiO2, White carbon black, Precipitated Silica, Silica,
Silica products are used as carriers to convert liquids-including difficult-to-handle viscous liquids-into free-flowing dry powders and premixes for animal feed applications.
Not only do these products enable consistent and high loading of ingredients and additives into animal feed, they also increase cost-effectiveness for manufacturers by enabling more efficient blending and processing.
Examples of liquid feed ingredients and additives that can be converted into dry powders using silica carriers, such as high-absorbency, high-biopotency silica, include:
* Vitamins, including Vitamin E (acetate) oil
* Choline chloride
* Propionic acid
* Organic oils
* Other animal feed additives
|SiO 2 (content) %||≥98|
|Heating loss(105°C2H) %||3.0-6.0|
|Loss on ignition(1000°C) %||4.0-6.0|
|BET Surface Area m 2 /g||170-200|
|DBP oil Absorption ml/100g||280-320|
|Sieve Residue on 325 mesh %||≤0.1|
|Tapped Density g/l||≤160|
|Soluble salts content %||≤3.5|
|Average Particle Size(OMEC) μm||5.5-7.0|
|Average Particle ize(Malvern) μm||11.0-18.0|
Package and storage:
1. Package: 20kg/ bag
2. Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.