Micro Pearl Highly Dispersible Precipitated Silica
Highly Dispersible Micro Pearl Precipitated Silica
White Carbon black Silicon Dioxide in Tire tread compound and Rubber Products
Type: ZC Series
CAS NO.: 10279-57-9
EINECS No.: 238-878-4
Chemical Name: SiO2.nH2O
Green tire, Low rolling resistance tire, Winter tire
Micro Pearl form and Highly Dispersible Precipitated Silica in tire tread compound
Chemical Name: Silicone Dioxide
Formula: SiO2 nH2O
Synonym: Amorphous Silica, SiO2, White carbon black, Precipitated Silica, Silica,
Silicon Dioxide, silica, white carbon black, SIO2, Highly Dispersible Silica (HDS)
Apprearance : micro pearl white form.
Highly dispersible Silica can be dissolved by NaOH,HF .But other kinds of acid, water and solvents can not dissolve the product.
Type Silica ZC-HD 165MP and ZC-HD120MP were made in unique control technique with precipitated acting particles by reducing the agglomeration of particles in synthesis of SiO2.
It was made by advanced pressure spraying drying technology, with uniform size, high dispersion, high fluidity, and low dust properties.
Don’t float in the sky during production, transportation or process.It is convenience to transport and process.
Highly dispersible Silica has better properties on the improving dispersion in rubber.
|Type||Surface Area BET||Igniting Loss 1000||DBP Absorption||PH Value|
|ZC−HD 165MP(Mico pearl)||145−175||≤7.0||2.0-2.8||6.0-8.0|
|ZC−HD 120MP(Mico pearl)||105−135||≤7.0||2.0-2.8||6.0-8.0|
- Silica as white filler in tires by replacing carbon black in tire tread compound.
- It is unlike convention silica ZC-185,ZC-165…. silica with micropearl form can reduce rolling resistances and improves traction on wet surfaces without sacrificing wear.
- Precipitated Silica can significantly improve Wet grip ,and it can Seffectively improve tire’s wet traction and handling safety;
- Silicon also can reduce the tyre rolling and reduce fuel consumption;
- More outstanding performance is in the snow tire.
1. Package: 20kg/bag,25kg/bag,800kg/Jumbo Bag
2. Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.