Silane Coupling agent Crosile – 69 Bis ( 3 – triethoxysilylpropyl ) tetrasulfide in Tire
Bis ( triethoxysilylpropyl ) tetra sulfide Crosile – 69 (silane coupling agent Si 69) used in the rubber industry.It is used to improve the reinforcing capability of fillers with silanol group on their surface, and also as an integral part of curing systems to improve crosslinking network properties. It has crosslinking and accelerator activity in rubber compounds as a silane coupling agent.
Silane Coupling agent Crosile – 69 Bis ( 3 – triethoxysilylpropyl ) tetrasulfide
Silane coupling agent Si 69
Product:Silane Coupling agent Crosile-69 ( Si 69 , bis-(γ-triethoxysilylpropyl)-tetrasulfide, TESPT)
Chemical name : bis ( 3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl ) tetrasulfide
Type：Silane coupling Agent Crosile – 69
Synonyms Name: bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)tetrasulfane,Si69,TESPT，Si 69，tespt silane coupling agent
Silane coupling agent Crosile@-69 is a pale yellow clear liquid with light odor of ethyl alcohol and it is soluble easily in ethyl alcohol, acetone, benzene, toluene etc. Insoluble in water.
Molar Mass: 538.95
Flash-point: 91°C (196°F)
Specification：Equivalent to: silane coupling agent Si 69 (Evonik),Z-6940 ( Dow Corning) ,A-1289 ( Momentive), KBE-846 ( Shin- Etsu)
|Sulfur Content||22 ± 1 %|
|The average sulfur chain length||3.75±0.15|
|Other impurity content||≤ 1.0%|
|Alcohol content||≤ 0.5%|
|*γ2 Content||≤ 3%|
|Specific Gravity (25℃,g/cm3)||1.080 ± 0.02|
|Refractive Index (25℃)||1.480 ± 0.02|
|Viscosity 25℃ (cps)||≤ 14|
|S2 content%||14 ~ 20|
|S3 content%||26 ~34|
|S4 content%||21 ~27|
|S5 to S8 content%||24 ~30|
|Chlorine Content||≤ 0.6%|
|Weight Loss Rate(105℃)||≤ 2.0%|
|Residue On Ignition(800±25℃)||11.3±1.0%|
- Crosile – 69 is a kind of multifunctional silane coupling agent that has been used successfully in the rubber industry. It is used to improve physical and mechanical properties of vulcanizates.
- Crosile – 69 is able to markedly improve tensile strength, tearing strength and abrasive resistance and reduce compression set of vulcanizates. In addition, it can reduce the viscosity and improve the processability of rubber products.
- Crosile – 69 is especially suitable to improve the reinforcing properties of fillers ,the filler contain hydroxylgroups in all unsaturated polymers having double bonds or their blends.
- Silica, talc powder, mica powder and clay can be used in combination with Crosile@-69 in polymers such as NR, IR, SBR, BR, NBR and EPDM.
- Recommend dosage 2.0-8.0 PHR
Package and Storage
- Package:silane coupling agent Si 69 package is 25kg drum or 200kg plastic drum and 1000 kg IBC
- Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: One years in ventilating, cool and dry area.
Email: Information@ecopowerchem.com or Sales@ecopowerchem.com
1. Package : 25kg or 200 kg in plastic drums and 1000kg/IBC.
2. Storage : Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
(1) When white carbon black and silane coupling agent Si 69 are used together in the tread rubber, reduce the Mooney viscosity of the rubber material, prolong the Mooney scorch time;
The properties of the rubber compound has been greatly improved, including tensile strength, tear resistance, abrasion resistance and crack resistance.
And the aging rate of various physical properties has decreased after aging.
(2) The mixing, extrusion and molding processes are good.
(3) When blend of silica and Crosile 69 into producing tire, it is good performance.