Silane coupling agent Crosile-970 is suitable resins include acrylic resin, polyurethane, natural rubber, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, polysulfide rubber.
Silane Coupling Agent Mercaptopropylmethyldimethoxysilane Crosile-970
Chemical Name: 3-Mercaptopropylmethyldimethoxysilane
CAS NO. : 31001-77-1
Equivalent type: AY43-062(Dow Corning), KBM-802 (ShinEtsu), DY3403 (Evonik)
3- Mercaptopropylmethyldimethoxysilane Crosile-970 is a colorless clear liquid with light typical odor. It is soluble in alcohols, ketones and aliphatic or aromatic hydrocarbons.
3- Mercaptopropylmethyldimethoxysilane Crosile-970 is a bifunctional organosilane possessing a reactive organic mercapto and a hydrolyzable inorganic methoxysilyl group.
|Test Item||Target Values(Spec.Limits)|
|Specific Gravity (25 ℃)||1.00±0.010|
|Refractive Index (25 ℃)||1.4502±0.0050|
- 3- Mercaptopropylmethyldimethoxysilane Crosile-970 can be used as coupling agent to improve the adhesion of sulfur cured elastomers (polysulfide, polyurethane sealants) to inorganic fillers (such as silica, clay, glass, mica and talc etc.), fiberglass and surfaces. Mineral-reinforced articles such as shoe soles, rubber rollers and wheels, white sidewalls, and wire and cable insulation also can be produced with lower silane loadings.
- Used to improve properties of mineral filled elastomer, including modulus, tensile and tear strength, heat buildup, abrasion resistance, resilience, compression set and cure time.
- Used as a pretreatment on minerals or added at the time of compounding.
- Used to improve low-rolling resistance in silica-reinforced tire tread compounds
Package and storage
- Package:25kg or 200 kg in plastic drumsand 1000kg/IBC.
- Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
1.Package:25kg or 200kg, 1000 kg/IBC.
2.Storage: Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3.Shelf life: One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.